Search Engine Optimization (SEO) means getting to the top of Google’s Organic search results.
If you’re not on top of your competition…
they will be on top of you.
What Can Search Engine Optimization (Organic SEO) Do For You?
- Make Your Business Easy To Find Online
- Get You In Front Of Most People Who Are Actively Looking For You
- Give You Instant Authority and Trust
- SEO – An Investment Not Another Ad Expense
Why You Need SEO
Instant Authority – Being at the top of Google gives you Instant Authority over your competition. People don’t trust Paid ads, while Organic SEO gives you authority.
An Investment In Your Website – We build a foundation under your website. Any solid foundation takes planning and time to build. Our foundation will not crumble over time. What we build stays, even if you cancel.
What Other Experts Say About SEO
“And we know that a successful SEO campaign has great value; value which is, in fact, completely unparalleled.”
~ Jason DeMers, Forbes
“Investing in organic SEO is more important now than ever before, despite the current difficulty everyone finds themselves facing regarding the lack of organic keyword data and traffic. Your business definitely needs to have an SEO strategy in place if you are interested in succeeding in terms of online marketing; it remains one of the single most important components of any organization’s branding efforts and online presence.”
~ Steve Olenski, Forbes
“Search Engine Optimization is important because being that the top of search rankings has a huge value for website owners. It’s estimated that three out of four clicks from internet searches go to the top five positions on Google. And with nine out of ten (91%) clicks from Google Search going to the results on the first page, the value of SEO is clear. There are millions of pages on the web that can match a potential keyword. Any site that hopes to rank high for a particular word or phrase are going to have to make sure their site’s SEO gives them the best possible chance.”
~ Peter Roesler, Inc.
“SEO is expensive — let’s just establish that now and get it out of the way. A quick Google search for “search engine optimization companies” will turn up results ranging from agencies that have a minimum monthly engagement fee of $5,000 to fly-by-night operations offering SEO for the ridiculously low price of a couple hundred dollars a month.
Why the huge discrepancy in pricing? It all comes down to the quality and effectiveness of what is being offered. SEO is so content driven these days that pure logic explains why SEO services priced at just a couple hundred dollars a month (and costing less than what one single piece of quality content costs) can’t possibly be good for your website.”
~ Jonathan Long, Entrepreneur, “4 Reasons Why Quality SEO Will Cost You, and Why It’s Worth It”
Your Foundation of Authority
- We build a foundation of authority under your website.
- Building any strong foundation takes time.
- A strong foundation is built to last.
- As the foundation becomes broader and stronger, your site ranks higher and higher for more and more search terms.
- Your reach and ranking positions will increase over time.
- The foundation I build will stay indefinitely.
The Two Sides of SEO
On-Site SEO – With on-site SEO, you are telling Google what your site is all about. This is like registering your site for the race, and is done by the website designer.
A well-organized website with relevant content naturally tells Google what your site is about. While it is important to make sure Google knows what your website is about, in most cases, on-site seo alone will not get your site on top of page 1.
Off-Site SEO – This is where the real power comes in. Google wants to put the sites with most authority on top of search results. It judges your site’s authority by looking at the authority of the sites pointing to it. When high authority sites reference your site, Google sees your site as having high authority.
Off-Site SEO creates references to your site from high authority sites. These references are called Backlinks to your site. High quality backlinks tell Google that your site has authority, and therefore should be ranked higher.
High quality backlinks are very hard to get. Do not use cheap, low-quality backlinks for your Foundation, or it will quickly crumble.
Page 1 of Google
Is It Really That Important?
If people can’t find you online, they can’t find you.
Here’s what Good SEO does for you…
- Authority & Trust – When your business shows up above your competition for many different variations of many different search terms, you appear to have more authority than your competition below you. When you’re seen as an authority, people automatically trust you, which allows them to buy from you.
- Reach – Almost everyone has instant access to the internet 24 hours a day. Everyone instinctively searches the internet when they need something.
- Visibility – Different people will type different phrases to find what they’re looking for. Ranking for a wider variety of search terms gives you more authority and allows you to reach a broader audience than if you ranked for only a few search terms, and were invisible to all the other variations.
- Timing – You appear in front of people who are actively searching for what you offer. They are already taking action toward you, so when you appear as an answer to their question, they have momentum to keep moving forward to solve their problem.
- Pride – You can be proud of being on top, while your competitors can’t figure out how you do it.
- Emergencies – How will people find you in an emergency? Again, everyone will use their phone to search the internet and call the first person they find. That will be whoever’s at the top of the list of search results.
Powerful Reach and Visibility
People use search terms to find you in Google. Every search term has many variations.
Let’s say your heat goes out. You go to Google and with cold fingers you search for, “heating contractor vail”. Someone else might search for, “heating contractor in vail”. Another variation is, “heating contractor in vail co” or, “heating contractor vail co”.
Those are 4 variations of the same search term. Make “contractor” into “contractors”, and you’ve got 8 variations.
For a Plumbing and Heating Contractor, people also search for, “plumbing contractor vail” and, “mechanical contractor in vail”, both with all the different variations. Some might search for, “plumbing and heating company in vail”, or, “…companies…”.
It becomes obvious that people use many hundreds of search terms to find any given business.
Google considers every slight variation to be a completely different search term, and every search term brings up different results.
This means that a company can be on page 1 for, “heating contractor vail” and on page 5 or worse for, “heating contractors in vail”.
The power lies in being on top no matter what search term variation is used.
This is especially true for local businesses, where search volume is lower than for national searches. For local searches, it is more powerful to be on top for many variations instead of for a few common search terms.
When you are on top of your competition for many different variations of many different search terms, you are seen as the Authority.
SEO Built For Business
- I add permanent value to your website and social properties.
- You don’t have to do anything.
- No binding contracts. Cancel any time. Clients stay with me because I provide results, not because they’re stuck in a contract.
- Only one client per business category and local service area.
- This is a personal, boutique-style SEO business based in Vail, Colorado.
- I am the owner-operator, a Vail local since 2003.
- I actively monitor your ranking for as many search terms as possible, usually over 100. My goal is for you to be at the top no matter what search terms people use.
- I’m not an employee of a marketing agency. I own and operate my own SEO business. This means I must always give you results and respond to your needs, which I am happy to do.
- I use proven methods that will not go away in the future. As I continue to work, your rankings will become stronger.
- I provide clean, powerful SEO. I don’t try to trick Google with questionable techniques. I simply show Google and other search engines that you’re an authority in your field.
- Access to your website is not necessary.
- Try it for a few months and cancel any time. You will only make your website stronger. You will stay because I deliver results.
- Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) offers the highest ROI of all online marketing. My services are designed to pay for themselves every month.
- This is an investment not an ad expense. What I build will stay, even if you cancel.
- Due to the nature of Organic SEO, I can accept only one client per business niche per service area. This prevents me from competing against myself.
- Let’s set up a quick meeting to go over your current situation and how I can help.
- BS Engineering Physics, Colorado School of Mines
- 10 Year local Vail business owner.
- Author of Affluent Internet Marketing
Why I’m Better Than An Agency
I am often asked, “Why would I use you, when I can use a big agency? Won’t they get better results because they have more resources?
The answer is a resounding, “No”. In fact, the truth is quite the opposite. Here’s why…
- Agencies either hire or outsource people like me, who know how to do SEO. Why not work with me directly? There is no added expense and you talk directly to me, the person doing the SEO.
- Agencies often don’t know how to do Organic SEO, so they use Adwords and other Pay Per Click tactics to get traffic to your site. Organic SEO is far superior to Pay Per Click methods. SEO is an Investment while PPC is an ad expense.
- Agencies have the exact same resources I have, the Internet. Agencies do have more overhead, impressive office space, meeting rooms, employees, outsourcers. Guess who’s paying for all that.
- Agencies specialize in getting and keeping clients, even when there are minimal or no results. Agencies use binding contracts, I do not. I keep my clients by getting them results. You can cancel any time.
- Agencies usually produce nice reports, designed to distract you from their lack of results. I report on the results.
- Agencies use employees and outsourcers. If people don’t get you results, they still have a job, it’s no skin off their back. If you fire your agency, all the employees and outsourcers still get paid.
- In contrast, if I don’t get you results and you fire me, that is money out of my pocket. Your success literally is my success. I take your success deeply personally.
- I do not need access to your website, and no special changes are necessary.
- I will not drain your time. I don’t require any babysitting at all. I just get you amazing SEO results. There’s nothing extra for you to do. Yet I’m always here when you need me.
- I rank you for many search terms with many variations.
Q Ventures is a subcontractor, not an employee of your company.
Request An SEO Proposal At The Top Of This Page
I look forward to hearing from you.
Quentin Danziger, Owner
A Q Venture.